KingRoot is great Root Master, and it is known for its efficiency because it can root your devices in a couple of clicks. It is developed mainly in APK file format.The developer of this all-time most efficient Android app keeps updating and improving its root scripts to make it fitting for any Android device etc.
Q: How to Root Android devices without Computers(PC)?
A: Kingo Android Root provides its users single-Click Android Root solutions for it’s those users that are using Android devices, i.e., Smartphones and Tablets. Plus, you can comfortably connect your devices to a computer via USB cable.
- Before going into rooting process, one thing, every user should bear in mind that:
- You device must be powered ‘On’.
- Your smartphone or tablet battery should be at least 50% charged.
- Plus, Internet connection is most necessary
- You will make installation of apps from any unknown sources.
Here is the complete Step-By-Step Process of Rooting Android without using Windows(PC):
- Step # 1: Download KingoRoot.apk for free:
In this first step, you will download Apk file to your any android device just by clicking the link that has been provided to you above and starts its installation:
Note: If Chrome warns you about this Android app(KingoRoot.apk), then you’ll click ‘OK’ for proceeding.
However, if you’re PC user and viewing this tutorial, then you get three different types of options for installation:
- Kingo Android Root does contain ‘PC Version’ that holds much better success rate.
- User can either visit Office site on his smartphone and download ‘Android’ version.
- Whereas, in this one, download this app on PC(Personal Computer), then transfer a file to Android device and search for file using ‘File Explorer’ and initiate installation.
- Step # 2: Install KingoRoot.Apk on your Android device:
While downloading, if you couldn’t check ’Unknown Sources’ in settings>Security, then, you will be prompted like,’Install Blocked’, that will show notification like,’For security, your phone is set to block installation of app obtained from unknown sources’. But, keep following Phone Instructions and install this Android software on your devices.
- Step # 3: Now, launch ‘Kingo Root’ and commence ‘Rooting’:
It contains easy-to-use ‘Interface’ and then click ’One Click Root’ for starting the rooting process.
- Step # 4: Wait for few seconds, till results start appearing on ‘Screen’, and it is the final step in which either process gets failed or becomes successful.
When your device has done with rooting process then click on ‘Finish’ for rebooting your device and now, your device has been rooted successfully.
Q: What are the benefits of rooting your devices?
A: There are many advantages of rooting devices, and some of them are written below:
- ‘Rooting’ process enables you to unlock all hidden features.
- You can uninstall ‘Bloatware’ when your device is entirely rooted
- This process makes your portable device ‘Ads-Free’.
- Your device’s Privacy gets Guarded.
- Once, your device gets rooted then it becomes speedier along with better battery life.
App Name: Kingo SuperUser [ROOT]
Package Name: com.kingouser.com
Size: 2.7 MB
Developer: Kingosoft Technology Ltd.
Official Website: https://www.kingoapp.com/
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
APK Download Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/yFkXZ/kingo-superuser-root-2.1.1-protecymypc.com.apk
Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingouser.com
Kingosoft Technology Ltd. is real owner of this Kingo SuperUser [ROOT], so, Kingosoft Technology Ltd. reserves right for all download links, images and content provided in.